Our vision: Nordic Paper shall be the natural leader in speciality paper.
Nordic Paper has been producing paper in Scandinavia since the end of the 19th century. Today we produce two main types of high-quality paper: Natural Greaseproof paper and Kraft Paper, both with a variety of uses. We are an independent manufacturer and our paper and pulp mills form the heart of our business.
Our paper is made from virgin fibres alone, with no added fluorocarbons, making it well-suited for use in the food industry. Moreover, we only use renewable forest resources.
This can be summarised as follows:
• We will manufacture products with the least possible environmental impact.
• Satisfied customers create growth. Our ambition is to have a 24 hour response time, in all communication with our customers.
• In order to meet the needs and requirements of customers and owners, we continuously collaborate and develop our skills.
• We collaborate with our suppliers to develop and together meet requirements for raw material, supplies and services.
• Good workplace make us an attractive working place. Health, environment and safety are prioritized areas and are a natural part of daily activities.
• Considering the external environment creates endurance, we are therefore continuously working to reduce emissions to air and water as well as to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials.
• In order to be at the forefront among stakeholders there is an ongoing process of continuous improvement.
• We comply with laws, rules and decisions.