Remuneration to the Board of Directors
Fees and other remuneration to the members of the board of directors, including the chairman, are resolved by the general meeting. At the annual general meeting held on 24 May 2023 the following fees were resolved:
- Chairman of the board of directors SEK 565,000
- Other members of the board of directors SEK 310,000
- Chairman of the audit committee SEK 175,000
- Other members of the audit committee SEK 85,000
- Chairman of the remuneration committee SEK 72,000
- Other members of the remuneration committee SEK 35,000
Remuneration to the executive management
The remuneration and the other terms of employment of the CEO and management shall be competitive so that Nordic Paper can attract, engage and retain competent management, which is a prerequisite for the successful implementation of the company’s business strategy and safeguarding of its long-term interests, including its sustainability. In addition, total remuneration offered should be market-relevant and provide a shared responsibility among members of management for overall company results.
The extraordinary general meeting held on 20 August 2020 resolved to adopt the following guidelines that shall apply in relation to remuneration of the Board of Directors, the CEO and the other members of the senior management.